1. Of course, you must be born into nobility (like us), live on a wealthy estate (like us), and have a mother who wants nothing more than to further your interests (like ours).
2. Start the day as any princess would – with breakfast in bed.
3. Take time to engage in the musical arts.
4. Discard old clothing and jewelry in favor of new, more expensive items.
5. Don’t fraternize with household help.
6. Accept ALL invitation to Royal Balls.
7. Wear colors that are fresh and flattering – our personal favorites are Avocado and Eggplant.
8. Take every opportunity to see who’s who in social settings (even if it means butting through crowds).
9. When presenting your feet to royalty for royal shoe fittings, it’s always best to take matters into your own hands.
10. And, most importantly, flaunt your noble status proudly – you’re entitled!
23 July 2008
Top Ten Tips For Snagging Prince Charming
In The Little Big Book of Disney Cinderella’s angry and envious step-sisters, Anastasia and Drizella have compiled a list of qualities that any Prince Charming is looking for. So, without further ado, I turn you over to the dull duo and their Top Ten Tips For Snagging Prince Charming: